Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Pointless Trivilialities of Life

Comrades, how are we today?

I redesigned the page a wee bit and got rid of my photie and used my own personal ensign, the Rampant Fox (a celtic tribal design I've used since I was a kid based on the first short story I ever wrote). I started feeling uncomfortable looking at my own face every time I went onto here.

Anyway, to neurocam stuff. I'm still an entry level newbie, and have been lurking around the Neuroboards. Seems interesting enough, but I came to a point where I realised I had nothing to say to them. The people that post the most seem to have been in Neurocam since it started and others are bitter and rejected. Nice, but I think I'll watch from the sidelines on that one.

Anyway, I was curious about the disclaimer on the Neurocam webpage and asked the enquiries guy, Maxwell Knight about it. (See below). It won't tell you much, but hey, don't say Mr. Kenny doesn't update you on the pointless trivialities of his life.

Dear Operative ,

Thank you for a very interesting enquiry!

However, I can assure you that the official Neurocam disclaimer is not
organized in any certain way.

Regards,

Maxwell Knight
Director of Human Resources & Security
Neurocam International
maxwell.knight@neurocam.com


> Maxwell,
>
> good evening, I am recently recruited Entry Level Operative, and Harriet
> Moore directed me towards yourself if I had any queries.
>
> This may seem like an odd query, but it's in relation to the "disclaimer"
> page on the Neurocam website, and I found myself curious as to it's
> organisation (or lack thereof). .
>
> Are the disclaimers "Neurocam is not a product..." etcetera organisated in
> any format? I.e. Is it organised chronologically; in an order that new
> operatives answer the question "5. Complete this sentence - "Neurocam
> is."" from the Neurocam Questionaire; or in any other kind of organisation
> or none?
>
> Operative

Today I was in Falkirk, fair, but slightly grubby, town where William Wallace received his most serious lamping at the hands of the English. I was at an IRRV Seminar about dealing with difficult customers.

The only really interesting thing is in realtion to the "Institute of Rates, Revenues and Valuation". This is a Local Authority based organisation which trains staff in qualificiations to do with Local Government Finance (don't switch off, this isn't nearly as dull as it may seem). Consequently, some local authorities have been swithering in the past as to whether to make some grades in the various councils unobtainable without an IRRV qualificiation. It's not in the pipeline, but it's been mentioned before. The significant part is that there are higher levels where being a member is virtually mandatory in most local authorities.

How many employees does the IRRV have in Scotland? One. The others are in London.

You see my point? It's all about control.

Haven't got much else to say tonight, peace - out...

3 comments:

Firefox said...

Apologies for the lateness of my reply, but you know us Scots and our New Year Celebrations...

I've asked Neurocam about new members and they've said that currently they're working at full capacity and don't seem to need any more at the current time.

That's not to say they won't need any in the future, I guess it all depends on how long you want to wait.

I managed to get involved before the cut off so am pretty new as well. I'd suggest having a look at the neuroboards (http://www.neuroboards.com) as a lot of members (including higher up ones) seem to hang out.

Sorry for the slightly disappointing reply... (and for the lateness of it)

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
all about car wax wax for car washes Women farting cum Blue diamond car wax hyatt regency Photo catalytic car air purifiers http://water-beds.freehosting.net/I-am-looking-for-waterbed-accessories.html monster dildos microsoft windows xp update for kensington videocam Roulette

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Forbalin supplement Moving van rentals calgary


Revelations