Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Neurocam Assignment

As you may / may not have read, I joined Neurocam some time ago, and have been waiting for a new assignment. After checking out the Neuroboards there was rumours of new assignments out there.

Since I've had problems with my e-mail, I thought it better to e-mail Operations to check out if they'd sent it and if I hadn't got it.

As always, they're always very strict on details being leaked as to the exact nature, but I'm permitted to say that I've got a "Perception Assessment." Although I've had one of these before, the one they've sent me is rather intruiging...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »


Revelations