Monday, May 08, 2006

Scamming the Scammers 3

Well, it took a while, but we got a bite...
 
 
From: Lina341 Date: 08.05.2006 13:24 Hallo,

My name is Lina and I'm from St.Petersburg. I liked your picture and profile. If you want please write me on my E-mail lina20033@mail.ru

Lina
 
Can't figure out if she's normal of if she's a scammer... Hmm.... Seems a bit pretty to be "on the shelf" and from browsing she's been there a while, can't decide...
 
Thoughts...?
 
Anyway, my reply is  
 
Hi there Lina!

How are you?

I'm Jarvis, and I'm from Hamilton in Scotland, UK.

I'd really glad you liked my profile and picture, and I'd like to get know you better. I'm quite excited you are from Saint Petersburg, it is quite a mythical city in the west, especially here in Scotland.

I'd like to know what you're interested in, what kind of person you are and what you enjoy about life.

Please ask me anything about what you want to know and I will answer!

Jarvis
xx
 
...Some days I feel like such a complete heel... Hope I scored a scammer on my first go


Revelations