Friday, December 28, 2007

If Jesus returns... Kill him again...

Merry Xmas and a happy new year.

Well that's another yuletide overwith, and only a few more days to go until my own personal favourite non-religious holiday: Hogmanay. Don't get me wrong, I like all you Jesus-worshippers. I especially that whole "We're celebrating Jesus - now let's taunt the kids with a Pagan Santa".


Being without a decent internet connections has revealed two rather strange things to me. One is that I like the strange norse word: Ragnarök (go look it up). The other is that the only forum I've missed reading is the Siol forum. This is surprising since I tend to read a lot of forums, and apparently the only two which I've actually missed is the Siol forum, and the Doctor Who forum (which I don't even contribute to).

Normal service on the blog will be resumed at some point with a couple of more interviews, and some footage of me sacrificing a goat to the Devil* and the odd piece of chicanery and comment.

I'm bored now and am going. Stay beautiful bloggerinos.

*I may or may not ACTUALLY be sacrificing a goat to the devil. It depends on my mood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the best when it comes firefox, and did no-one ever tell you sants brings presents to all the children of the world to celebrate the birth of jesus.x


Revelations