Monday, November 07, 2005

The Daily Record - NEWS - A NATTY PRINGLE NUMBER

The Daily Record - NEWS - A NATTY PRINGLE NUMBER: "A NATTY PRINGLE NUMBER

KNITWEAR giants Pringle have launched a T-shirt bearing a patriotic quote from the Declaration of Arbroath.

The designer Declaration shirt, which will go on sale around the world, will bear the slogan: 'As long as 100 of us remain alive, we will never on any conditions be brought under English rule.'

The move is being seen by some as a political statement by Pringle, who have become a recognised brand for Scotland around the world.

The Borders company have long used the Lion Rampant in their designs.

Famous for their diamond-patterned knitwear, Pringle have seen their fortunes soar since aiming for the high fashion market and turned over �23million last year.

And the shirt, which will be priced at �50, has been seized onby the SNP."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kenny, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on wood working band saw I somehow ended up on your page. As your this post is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I
stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about wood working band saw, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kenny, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on wood working technique, I ended up on your page. Your this post shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about wood working technique.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »


Revelations