Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Films, philandering and some appeals

I've been toying with the idea of a podcast. The thing is, I didn't just want to go for one of those ones that was only music, equally I wanted a wee bit and not just all talk. Part of me was thinking about blagging an SSP member or and Indy First dude or dudette for some music and talkyness. I'd ask the Siol but they're notoriously shy...

I have a couple of videos things to finish. One is a historical anti-union video exploring how the treaty of union has been broken, with pieces on the various rebellions and uprisings that have occurred. A) I haven't got enough pictures for it B) the easiest method to get all the information I have is for me to talk on it, and I don't have the technology to mix my voice and the music on the background.

I wanted to films parts of Operation Wishyouwerenthere for the Nine of Diamonds Project. Also wanted more people involved (there's a few, but I'd like some submissions from readers of this blog for it as well. Be creative, be pro-independence and submit to NODP operations

On the Nine of Diamonds Project, on the website is an anti-war operation called "Operation Guantanamo Bay." I need two things: some orange overalls and a shop dummy. I reckon the latter is easy, but does anyone know if the Orange overalls are a particular style or just effing orange?

In other news, I've been playing GTA: San Andreas. It's the whole Civilisation III problem all over again. I'm addicted to the smegging thing... Ach well, addictive personality and all that.

No comments:


Revelations