Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Who is Jennifer Harris?


I get a lot of weird spam, at Firefox HQ. Most of it directed towards my set up e-mail addresses that aren't the original and best one I use.

Today, I got this:

Hi Kenny,

I'd like to add you to my hi5 friends network. You have to confirm that we are friends, and we'll each get to meet more people. Please approve or reject my request by accessing the hi5 web site.

So, that's "Jennifer" and I haven't a clue who she is. Figure it's a scam, but haven't managed to work the bold Hi5 website to bother...

Anyway, aside from the paranoia, what else is going on? I'm onto the second city of GTA: San Andreas... (good for me, pointless for you).

Really not a hell of a lot. I'd been wanting to post more to the blog, but I haven't been up to much. Mostly tying up loose ends.

Anyway... how have you been?

No comments:


Revelations