Sunday, April 08, 2007

My Novel

Well... I finally did it. Barring spelling and grammer checks... it's done. It's amazing what being housebound with bronchitis can do for your literary productivity.

The science fiction novel I've mentioned here and there in the blog is now done... finally. I've officially gone up the rung from "aspiring" to "unpublished" since I have something for publishers to refuse!

Actually, I'm thinking about using Lulu dot com for the book, but either way the story is done.

Thank christ for that... I was getting obsessive, honestly. If you want a PDF copy email: kenny.sheerin@gmail.com This is a one time only offer to Firefox Chronicles readers of a free novel. No ifs, no buts, just a free PDF copy of a novel via email. As soon as I get the thing on lulu that's the offer over. And that's just a matter of reformatting the effin' original word document!

If this was myspace, i'd put my mood on as "over the fucking moon"

Message ends.

No comments:


Revelations