Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It's been a few days since I posted last. What is there to say?

The SSPs showing in the recent election was shoddy. It was bad. Naturally I got my workmates ire and slagging for it. Quite rightly so... I expected more than was delivered. I don't think I expected the gubbing that was delivered.

Scottish Republican emailed this (and I got it in my email box as well) about Alan McCoombes reaction. I've got to admit that I was saddened by Carolyn Leckie greetin' about her result. When you lost because someone who is guilty is more charismatic than you it's a tragedy. And poor Alan has to mop up the tears and know that more people give a crap about the BNP (who outplayed the SSP) how the hell can you square that with the truth?

But despite this obvious defeat (and it WAS a gubbing...) I found myself going elsewhere for interests... I went to the Siol and the SRSM. A few of SRSM and Siol comrades have some good ideas to go forward.

This didn't stop me looking up some NLP and going back to some old Neurocam stuff (including their new video) I'm looking for stuff that's a bit more arty for this blog...

Anyway, am gonnae finish this wee catchup

No comments:


Revelations